Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Chair that started it all...


This was a recent submission to the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens in Charlotte, North Carolina. I worked on the chair during my fall semester at school to send off to the gardens, however during the process I became somewhat attached to the product and the design. The idea itself was not so much original and was something my professor gave us a week to flesh out and submit to the Daniel Stowe Botanical gardens ( in the form of drawing/materials/concept). This is some of the process and work that I have done so far. The design is still changing and I hope to finish it in the up coming month.





























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great piece. If you ever need info or a quote from an expert on LED Lighting. Our Company, http://www.alconlighting.com/, Energy Efficient lighting products and design consultation.

-David H.