Sunday, December 9, 2007

HNTB Architecture Site

Website: http://www.hntb.com/

Only one word to describe this site here: plain. When I came to the site I just wanted to automatically click the back button so I could find a better one. Because to be honest here, I didn't have much to say about it, I didn't even know where to start. I guess the navigation of the site was alright, didn't feel special or anything. The tool bar on the side is nice, but they could be more innovative than that. I did like how they had career highlights for young architects though. I mean I guess if I were working for them I would feel somewhat special just being reviewed at the bottom of the page. Its nice to know a company cares for their employees. The site needs more work, I'm sure its not that hard to get innovative with a site considering you might have thousands of designs and concepts to choose from.

No comments: