Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The New Science Building



These drawings here are meant to show the contour lines of the new science building, and of course its surrounding area. Each of these pictures, notably the second attempt at drawing the building give a sense of layering to them. The trees were a big help in drawing the layers because they helped me see the picture more clearly and focus more on what I actually SAW in comparison to what I knew was there. Above is the first drawing that I made of the building, and as you can see here I had a little trouble including depth into my sketch, some of the clues would be the height of the light pole, and angle of the roof's slope.


3 comments:

Tiffany L. Garber said...

This drawing is definitley an improvement from your first one. It shows more detail, which Jake told us to try and add more. And as you said it also gives us a better depth perspective.

two + kitty said...

ben oh my this is such an improvement! good job capturing the depth! =)

Benjamin said...

Your funny...