Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Labyrinth/Vanishing point/Illusions


I was sitting around in my friends house over fall break and drew this while I was there. Its really not an intentional drawing, only something that slipped out of my pen once I put it to the page. After drawing this for a while I found out how to draw illusions, and you can kind of see them in the top part of the drawing, where the circles are hard to look at closely and follow because they have no defined shape. These illusions really actually remind me of a labyrinth or a maze. I also tried to work on a 3 dimensional vanishing point that went straight through the body, and it looked really neat. I also put some text on the left side to see if I could draw the text as it would be seen in the distance, or going towards the vanishing point.

No comments: